Objective & Goals
- To promote Mindful and sustainable Leadership, Performance, Productivity, Adaptability and Well- being.
- To deliver educational and interactive approaches that engage people.
- Various tools to improve their personal and professional well-being using the fields of eastern philosophy and western psychology, neuroscience and coaching.
- Addressing various mental health disorders by looking at early markers in behaviour that can be used to raise awareness to potential mental health issues arising.
- Foundational brain concepts.
- Noticing practices + meditations that can provide benefits neurologically and biologically for the brain, mind and body backed by empirical research.
- ACT (Action and Commitment Therapy) Value based.
- RFT (Related Frame Theory) the science of how language interferes with behaviour.
Can be used with a wide variety of symptoms such as; Depression, Anxiety, Stress Management, Self- Esteem.
All sessions are woven around 5 Pillars which are the following:
MINDFULNESS - practices to cultivate awareness and acceptance of self and others. CONNECTIVITY - looking at the science of how language interferes with behaviour, though giving + sharing stories, discussions + group exercises.
COMMUNITY - supporting others + refining our listening skills via Coaching + Therapy applications including ACT + RFT methodologies.
MOVEMENT - breathing practices and specific meditations to boost circulation + balance brain function.
EDUCATE - invitation to self enquiry via reflective practical practices such as meditation, philosophy + science relative to motivation, teamwork and finding that work/life balance.
ONE 2 ONE SESSIONS in house are offered on a retainer basis for a specific number of sessions each month and include:
- In- depth questions about lifestyle habits including diet and sleep.
- Foundational brain concepts where necessary to educate + address behaviour balance and
- Develop lifestyle protocols that include specific movement based practices + meditations that provide benefits neurologically and biologically for the brain, mind and body.
- Provides alternative pathways in dealing with a diverse society as well as Change, transition and adaptability around Social and Economic drivers such as A.I.
GROUP SESSIONS are presented in Workshop style format and interactive lectures employees will be able to:
• Deal skilfully with negative thinking and unwanted emotions. • Stay centred in pressure situations.
• Enhance focus and commitment to achieving valued goals. • Learn more about their Brain.
• Learn tools and strategies to build and maintain a resilient, healthy workplace.
Innovative approaches can refresh our thinking providing us with an alternative pathways in dealing and aligning with a diverse society as well as Change, transition and adaptability around Social and Economic drivers such as Technology and A.I.
INFO & CONTACT
To discuss your requirements via a Skype consultation or in person please contact me at: email: